Today Wlidfly Swarm became 1.0 Final was announced! In my opinion, this is one of the most exciting Red Hat projects at the moment.
To celebrate this release, I made this quick video to the Generator tool.
- Java 8
- Maven 3
How to use:
- Enter the group, artifact id and the APIs(dependencies) you want to use in the generator web page and click in "Generate Project"
- Unzip the downloaded file and cd into the project directory
- Run mvn widlfly-swarm:run
- Use a browser to navigate to http://localhost:8080/rest/hello OR use the command curl http://localhost:8080/rest/hello
- You should see the message "Hello from WildFly Swarm!";
That's it, an 1 minute hello world! Now you can select the dependencies you need in your project before generating it and create your more advanced application.